Slow Food - Slow Money - Slow Roasted Pig
The Barr Mansion & Artisanal Ballroom
This event has already passed by. Sorry.
We are excited to announce that our Slow Food, Slow Money, Slow Roasted Pig event is on and scheduled for Thursday, September 19th. All of the details are on the flyer below, but here are some of the highlights:
- The dinner will be held at the beautiful Barr Mansion and Artisanal Ballroom
- Jesse Griffiths of Dai Due Butcher Shop will be slow-cooking a whole Richardson Farms‘ pig over an open flame
- Johnson’s Backyard Garden will be providing the veggies
- Real Ale will be providing their amazing craft beer
- Deep Eddy Vodka will be providing spirits for the evening
- Greenling will be providing red and white wine options to enjoy
- Vegetarian options will be available
- Local food entrepreneurs will be in attendance to tell you about their companies
- Much more details to come as we get closer to the event…
The event is going to be a fun evening of mixing, mingling and getting to know the people who are key to creating and supporting our local food system. Come meet the hard working small business owners that are changing our food scene for the better, the community members that are supporting them by dining at their restaurants or buying their goods at the markets and local grocery stores and the everyday people that are investing their 1% to help ensure that these businesses have the capital they need to thrive.